måndag 28 februari 2011

Golden oldies

So. Got something to do already (thanks Klara!), and while awaiting the release of the new Pyramido album before I publish my most recent work for them here, I continue with the less recent.

Firstly, here we have my t-shirt design for Kamikatze from 2008. Still like it!




A simple logo for The Quiet Sings, 2009.



Cover design for Pyramido, 2009. They wanted a menacing-looking elephant and according to the reviews for the album, of which many commented the cover, I gave them one! It's nice indeed to know when you've hit your mark with something.



Same elephant as t-shirt.



My latest t-shirt design for Pyramido (2010) was a bit off the beaten path, so to speak. After an internal joke, of which there are many in that band - trust me, I got the assignment to draw an "apkatt". This is my interpretation. I guess I thought of those weird Victorian illustrations in children's books, Aesop's fables and such like.







OK, that's it for now. Still more to come. /A.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar